LGBTQ Training: Everyone’s time is extremely valuable. You want to create an LGBTQ-inclusive space, but it’s challenging to get employees to show up for a training, stay engaged, and apply what they’ve learned to their work. When companies only have a short period of time to cover complex LGBT topics, they need someone who is able to deliver.
With nearly 15 years experience, Bourdon is a seasoned facilitator and trainer on LGBTQ issues. Whether you need someone to work with your HR team, Employee Resource Group (ERG), managers/site leaders, or entire company, Bourdon is experienced and ready to bring your company an experience that has an impact and is well-worth everyone’s time.
Examples of LGBTQ topics:
- Creating an LGBTQ-Inclusive Workplace and Responding to Challenges and Bias (Manager Training)
- Dissecting Sex, Gender, and Sexual Orientation
- Focusing on the LGBT: Understanding and Supporting Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Employees
- How To Be an Ally and Create Safe Spaces
- Intersectionality: We Ain’t All Gay/White/Rich/Men
- Let’s Talk Numbers: The “Business Argument” for Why It Makes Sense to be LGBTQ-Friendly
- State of the Union: What’s Going On In Your State, the US, and Across the World for LGBTQ People
- Strengthening Your ERG and Having a Impact The Makes You (and Your Company) Proud (ERG Training)
- The Social Justice Lens: Awareness Into Power, Privilege, Oppression, Unconscious Bias, and Microaggression
- The Modern Family: We are All Connected Into the LGBTQ Community